Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Olive Tapenade Pasta




I was planning to make something else tonight.  But I got home late.  And it was raining.  Which seems unrelated, but somehow it is.  

I threw this pasta together because I had some olive tapenade left over from the tuna sandwiches.  It was pretty tasty and a good way to use up leftover tapenade.  Scot really enjoyed it because he has mad allergies right now and can hardly taste anything, but this pasta has lots of strong flavors from the tapenade and goat cheese.  He thought this pasta was really good.  I enjoyed it too.  Plus, it is so quick to make!

Olive Tapenade Pasta

1 box pasta
3-4 tbsp of olive tapenade
1 roasted red pepper
2 ounces of goat cheese
1 tbsp of chopped parsley

Cook pasta, saving pasta water.

Toss pasta with 1 ladle of pasta water, olive tapenade and roasted red peppers.  Add more tapenade to taste.

Serve pasta with crumbled goat cheese and top with chopped parsley.

(Servings: 4, Prep time: 15 min., Cook time: 10 min., Difficulty: Easy)

1 comment:

  1. This sounds delicious with the roasted peppers. Will try it as I have all these ingredents. Yum.

    ReplyDelete